Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Texting: Yay or Nay?

Texting; seems like everyone can text and fast. I text a lot, but sometimes I get annoyed. I tend to take 2-4 minutes texting someone back. However, I've been taking about 10-15 minutes to text back at the least. I just hate when someone texts me back RIGHT after I send the text. Now don't get me wrong, I feel special because your darling, little heart aches to speak to me (seriously, I do feel loved) but if that happens every day, we got a problem bud. If I feel like someone is busy while I'm texting them, I tend to take longer to text them back or tell them "hey if you're busy, text me later or call me".
I have an HTC Inspire and I must say I love my phone. But I know how tired it gets from being held too much or poked too much, sort of like a poking war on Facebook. I like to give it breaks. I turn it off sometimes so we both can get a break.

I would like to hear any opinions whether you love texting or hate it.

xoxo.
yadira

No comments:

Post a Comment