Saturday, December 31, 2011
Beautylish is my go-to site when I need beauty and fashion advice. It has great tips and tricks. :)
(This isn't sponsored at all, I just love the site).
Check out their website and become a member, I highly doubt you'll be disappointed.
Friday, December 30, 2011
- Be healthier - not just lose weight, but eat healthier as well.
- Save more, spend less - I can't even stress this one! 2011 was my worst year financially. I spent too much money this year and hardly saved any money.
- Donate to charities.
- Volunteer at least 2-3 times a month - I love to help others and what better way to do that than volunteering?
- Find another job - I love my job but I hardly make end's meet, I need another.
- Every day, find something to smile and be happy about especially on those bad days.
- Become meaner - it sounds bad, but I need to. I've been too nice to people and that causes me to get taken advantage of. It's time to put my foot down!
- Focus more - I find it hard to focus in school so I'm going to work on it.
- READ! READ! READ! - I've read a few books in 2011 but I want to read more!
- Love more, laugh more, live!
It's time for me to sleep! It's almost 1 AM and I need to wake up early!
Thursday, December 29, 2011
Today wasn't bad, I went casual with a Hollister hoodie and Hollister jeans with gray American Eagle boots. I'll be doing some shopping this weekend. There are so many sales its crazy! What better way to start the new year than with new clothes? ;)
I don't have a lot to say today, I'm exhausted.
Have a good day/night!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Whenever I get out of the shower, my face becomes dry. Moisturizer is essential for me because without it, my face will not cooperate with me for the rest of the day.
I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer for Combination skin and its the best thing ever made since string cheese. I love it and recommend it to anyone!
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
I have an HTC Inspire and I must say I love my phone. But I know how tired it gets from being held too much or poked too much, sort of like a poking war on Facebook. I like to give it breaks. I turn it off sometimes so we both can get a break.
I would like to hear any opinions whether you love texting or hate it.
- I started it when I was young. I didn't really know what I was doing.
- I didn't know what to talk about or what to do with it.
- I neglected it; rarely blogged.
- Like I said before, I was young. I typed my words improperly and it bothered me.