Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Resolutions!

I've made quite a few New Years Resolutions in my past but this year, 2012, is going to be my year. Quite a few people say that but since I'm graduating in 4 and a half months (SO EXCITING/SCARY!!) I figured I'll have more time on my hands to do things. So my New Years Resolutions are as followed:


  1. Be healthier -  not just lose weight, but eat healthier as well.
  2. Save more, spend less - I can't even stress this one! 2011 was my worst year financially. I spent too much money this year and hardly saved any money.
  3. Donate to charities.
  4. Volunteer at least 2-3 times a month - I love to help others and what better way to do that than volunteering?
  5. Find another job - I love my job but I hardly make end's meet, I need another.
  6. Every day, find something to smile and be happy about especially on those bad days.
  7. Become meaner - it sounds bad, but I need to. I've been too nice to people and that causes me to get taken advantage of. It's time to put my foot down!
  8. Focus more - I find it hard to focus in school so I'm going to work on it.
  9. READ! READ! READ! - I've read a few books in 2011 but I want to read more!
  10. Love more, laugh more, live!
These are the resolutions that I have as of now. I know that I'll think of more and I'll just add them on.

Have a happy New Year!

xoxo,
Yadira


No comments:

Post a Comment