- Be healthier - not just lose weight, but eat healthier as well.
- Save more, spend less - I can't even stress this one! 2011 was my worst year financially. I spent too much money this year and hardly saved any money.
- Donate to charities.
- Volunteer at least 2-3 times a month - I love to help others and what better way to do that than volunteering?
- Find another job - I love my job but I hardly make end's meet, I need another.
- Every day, find something to smile and be happy about especially on those bad days.
- Become meaner - it sounds bad, but I need to. I've been too nice to people and that causes me to get taken advantage of. It's time to put my foot down!
- Focus more - I find it hard to focus in school so I'm going to work on it.
- READ! READ! READ! - I've read a few books in 2011 but I want to read more!
- Love more, laugh more, live!
These are the resolutions that I have as of now. I know that I'll think of more and I'll just add them on.
Have a happy New Year!